Thursday, March 6, 2014

Thursday, March 6 – The Lord is MY shepherd



The LORD is my shepherd;
         I have everything I need.
2 He lets me rest in fields of green grass
         and leads me to quiet pools of fresh water.
3 He gives me new strength.
         He guides me in the right paths, as he has promised.
4 Even if I go through the deepest darkness,
         I will not be afraid, LORD, for you are with me.
         Your shepherd's rod and staff protect me.
5 You prepare a banquet for me,
         where all my enemies can see me;
 you welcome me as an honored guest
         and fill my cup to the brim.
6 I know that your goodness and love will be with me all my life;
         and your house will be my home as long as I live.
                                                                      
–Psalm 23:1-6 (TEV)
A different version to spark deeper appreciation...
Shepherd of my soul, lead me, guide me, provide for me... everything I need...always by your gentle, eternal grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment